Saturday, January 18, 2014

CC Presentation - Wreck of Edmund Fitzgerald

Bryce's second report at Classical Conversation was on the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.  About a year ago, Bryce got all into the Titanic.  Since then he has been fascinated with shipwrecks.  My godmother, Laura, introduced Bryce to this story and played the song, "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" by Golden Lightfoot.  Another family friend, Joe Brooks, also recommended the song!!

I once again didn't catch the very start of the video where Bryce introduces himself.  I'm always busy making sure he is set up and ready to go!  As you can tell in the video, Bryce doesn't know the facts as well as he did from the American Revolution.  This is his first time using notecards and as you can tell, he struggles to look at his audience just like many other speakers.  But I'm still proud of him for choosing such a factual subject.  I think this next week, he is ready to bring in Legos! 


1 comment: