Monday, August 26, 2013

Curriculum and Classes

For our first year homeschooling, here is our curriculum!

I've decided to use Sonlight as our basic curriculum. I love a literature-based program! We're going to do the Core A with first grade readers.  Sonlight has also provided us with science, language arts and Handwriting without Tears. 

For Math, we're going to use Right Start Math, version 2. 

In addition, Bryce is taking lots of classes!  We have the Connections Co-op on Monday afternoon.  On Tuesday, we have creative writing, Spanish and elementary math games.  On Wednesday, he is taking pretend drama and US geography. 

Other extra curriculum activities involve the Clark County Children's Choir, Boy Scouts, violin and baseball.  I think we also have soccer coming up! 

Bryce has quite a schedule coming up!  I'd better get my tennis shoes on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment