Thursday, October 17, 2013

Crush on the Library

I think I have a crush on the library.  Every library visit, I always think how much I LOVE the library. What an amazing place it is where you can get books, movies and research for free! I would like to thank Andrew Carnegie for bringing so many libraries to the U.S.

We go weekly to the library now. I think we currently have out nearly 40 items! I love being able to put books on hold at the library. Then on Thursday, we walk in and a pile of books are ready for us! I love watching Bryce carry a big pile of his new library books off to read them.

I will also give credit to Clark County. As much as I don't like the public schools, their library system hasn't disappointed me:) Can't wait for our next library visit!!  

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny with your crush! :) I like the library too, although I have to admit I haven't been going as much lately. But I really enjoyed going to the library in Pittsburgh (THE Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh) something about going to a big city library I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U n I share the same crush! I have this theory that they must love me back....the more i check out, the more funding they get. :)

    ReplyDelete