Friday, September 27, 2013

LOVE Story of the World!

I tried to love Sonlight's history curriculum.  I even exchanged their Core A for Core B curriculum thinking it was just the subject matter that I didn't connect with.  But I still didn't love Core B even though it was Ancient times which I knew I wanted to study this year. 

So I sent all of Sonlight's history back to them.  Luckily, they have great customer service and will give 100% refund. 

Today, I fell in love.  In love with Story of the World.  The combination of their text book and activity guide is perfect!  Volume 1 is Ancient Times.  The "text book" is a living book.  It tells a story that pulls you into history.  Then the activity guide has suggested coloring pages, maps, additional books to read and questions to review the material.  It's perfect.  You can go as in depth on a subject as you would like.  The book is broken up into different chapters.  You can go as fast or slow on each chapter as you would like. 

LOVE, LOVE!

Story of the World Review



1 comment: